VS ALM Rangers Release Build Customization Guide
The Visual Studio ALM Rangers have published Build Customization Guides on Codeplex. The Rangers have been releasing out of band solutions and guidance on Codeplex to help the community through awesome documentation and samples.
The solution that has been produced is divided in separate packages to give you the choice of selective downloads. The default download is the first of the listed packages:
- Guidancecontains scenario based practical guidance, frequently asked questions and quick reference posters
- Selected PDFcontains guidance and quick reference posters in PDF format only.
- Complete contains guidance, quick reference posters and localization files in all available formats.
- Hands-on Labs (HOL)includes:
- HOL documentsthat provide walkthroughs of the technology, based on the guidance
- HOL Packagecontains a HOL environment setup package allowing you to setup the HOL environment in your own environment
- BRDLite Build Process Reference Template walk-through.
- Samplescontains sample build process templates used by the team as part of the guidance.
- Videos which showcase the guidance in quick 5-10min videos.
As I get further into the solution I’ll be posting more information about it.